Saturday, February 2, 2013

Discussion Questions-Part 2 (Group 3)

What initially grabs your attention in The Five People You Meet in Heaven? What holds it?

When I see the title of the book, I feel very strange. I have a lot of questions for this novel. “The Five People You Meet in Heaven.” What kind of people you meet in heaven? What they look like? Where is heaven? What the heaven looks like? I want a travel to go to heaven, how to get there? I really interest to get these answers of these questions from this novel. After I finish reading“The End”, I have felt strange again. If a person dead, what will happen next? In my opinion, death means the end. After death, nothing will happen. However, death is the beginning of the novel. Will happen anything after death? I really confuse about it, but I am curious about what will happen next. I believe when I finish reading this novel, I could find my answer. After death, could you find something or nothing?

2 comments:

  1. Are you able to make this comment below your first post? Try to keep the weekly responses as comments (there is a link below your question posts by the author's (your) name. You can then delete this post once it is moved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How does counting down the final minutes of Eddie’s life affect you as a reader? Why might Mitch Albom do this?

    Before reading Eddie’s final moment, I anticipated the Eddie’s die moment because the author counted down Eddie’s die such as with 50 minutes. However, at that time which Eddie die, I feel and understand the author’s saying which “ all endings are also beginnings.”. Also, I think that Mitch Albom want to introduce to readers about the content that the Eddie’s character.

    ReplyDelete