Monday, January 28, 2013

fangzhengxu ( group 3 )

2.      Share something in your life that has begun as another thing ended, and the events that followed.

              I have many things in my life that I cannot forget. Today, I will write one thing that is very important for my life. In 2010 summer, I decided to study abroad. This resolve was changed my life. When I first time came to America, all the things were changed, my friends my room, and my life. I was very sad about that because I got a culture shock. I did not want to do anything. I thought that was the end of my life because I cannot stay with my family anymore and I need do anything by myself. After couple month, I gradually adapt the American life. I found a new friends, new room and new life. I have been taking the English class in the English language institute until now. And I found many international friends. I also found many Chinese friends form here. I am very happy about that and my English is getting better. Right now, I think study abroad is a new life for me.



No comments:

Post a Comment