Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Share something in your life that has begun as another thing ended, and the events that followed.


             Most south Korean men must go to the military to protect the north Korean military because that is duty. However, the military life is very hard becasue many soldiers are stressed from many thing such as new environment, missing their family, and heavy physical work. I also went to the military. So, I thought that my enjoyable life is ended at that time. Most young men who have the same situation with me also have the same thought with me. When I entered the military. I feel that it is not bad because the military is also society that many people live togeter. People in the military are at similar situation, so we felt that other people is another me. Therefore, I made many new friends, and I learned the patience. Thus, I believe that the event is my life's end and new begining.

No comments:

Post a Comment