Saturday, January 26, 2013

Discussion Question Homework


Group# 1
Discussion Question
 Meshari Ameen

8- Who do you think Eddie will meet in heaven? Why?
Dominguez, Marguerite, Nicky, Amy or Annie, and Willie.
While I was reading chapter one, I was underlining some characters’ names just because I thought that those who Eddie met in his last moment life, he will meet them in heaven later. Eddie’s death was strange for me, for he just gone without any preliminaries. So I think the author will continue the story after Eddie goes to heaven and meet those people who he met in his last moment life. Furthermore, I think because Eddie has a different story with every person who I mentioned before, so these stories will complete in heaven. For example, Eddie has a romantic story with Marguerite and we don’t know much about it, so the author will talk about them next chapters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment